PLEASE READ VERY CAREFULLY THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR USE OF THE WEBSITE.
These Terms & Conditions of Use apply to all of the intellectual property content (including, without limitation, all images, text, video, trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos and copyrighted content), products, services and classes offered by Family Heirloom Arts, LLC.
- Acceptance of Terms: These Terms and Conditions of Use, shall govern your use of this website, including all pages within this website. These Terms apply in full force and by using this website, you expressly accept all terms and conditions contain herein in full. If you have any objections to any of the Website terms and conditions, you must terminate your use of or access to website. We reserves the right to modify the Website, any or all of the content on the Website, and the terms of this Agreement from time to time, and such modification shall be effective upon its posting and no advance warning shall be provided to users. You agree to be bound by any modification to this Agreement whenever any such modifications are posted; you are therefore advised to periodically review this Agreement. You affirm that you are at least eighteen (18) years of age, and are fully able and competent to read, understand and enter into this Agreement, including all conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, and warranties set forth in this Agreement, and to abide by, and comply with, all terms of this Agreement. All activities portrayed on the Website, relating to the use of certain media, equipment, and instruction should be undertaken only on an age-appropriate basis and, for younger children, under adult supervision.
- Non-commercial Use: The Website may not be used in connection with any commercial purposes, except as specifically approved by Family Heirloom Arts LLC.
- Proprietary/Copy Rights: All materials on the Website, including, without limitation, names, trade names, logos, trademarks, images, text, columns, graphics, videos, photographs, illustrations, music, artwork, software and other elements are owned by or licensed to Family Heirloom Arts, LLC, subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under the law. You acknowledge and agree that all content on the Website is made available for limited, non-commercial, personal use only. Except as specifically provided herein or elsewhere on this Website, no Website content may be copied, reproduced, republished, sold, downloaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way, or otherwise used for any purpose, by any person or entity, without Family Heirloom Arts, LLC’s prior express written permission. Any unauthorized attempt to modify any Website content, or to utilize the Website or any part of the Website content for any purpose other than its intended purposes is strictly prohibited.
- Copyright Violation Policy: If you have evidence, knowledge, or a good faith belief that your rights, or the rights of a third party, have been violated, and you want Family Heirloom Arts, LLC to delete, edit, or disable the material in question, you must provide us with all of the following information: (a) a physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed; (b) identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a full list of such works; (c) identification of the material that is claimed to be infringed or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material; (d) information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and if available, an electronic mail address at which you may be contacted; (e) a statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and (f) a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed. For this notification to be effective, you must provide it to us by email at Lisa@FamilyHeirloomArts.com.
- Other Sites: The Website may contain links to other sites owned by third parties (i.e. advertisers, affiliate partners, strategic partners, or others). We do not assume any responsibility or liability for the actions, product, and content of any such website nor are we responsible for examining or evaluating, and we do not warrant the products or offerings of, any of these businesses or individuals, or the accuracy of the content of their website. Your decision to access linked websites is at your own risk.
- License to Your Content: By posting, displaying, publishing, transmitting, or otherwise making available any Content on or through our Website, you are granting to Family Heirloom Arts, LLC a non-exclusive, fully-paid, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide license (with the right to sublicense through unlimited levels of sublicensees) to use, copy, modify, adapt, translate, create derivative works, publish, publicly perform, publicly display, store, reproduce, transmit, distribute, and otherwise make available such Content on and through our Website, in print, or in any other format or media now known or hereafter invented, without prior notification, compensation, or attribution to you and without your consent. You represent and warrant that content posted is: (i) your own, you own all right, title and interest in the content posted by you through our Website, or otherwise have the right to grant the license to us and that by posting the content you are not violating the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, publishing, trademarks, patents, trade secrets, contract rights, confidentiality, or any other rights of any third party.
- Disclaimer of Warranties: YOU AGREE AND ACCEPT THAT YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE SHALL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. IN NO EVENT IS FAMILY HEIRLOOM ARTS, LLC AND ITS AGENTS LIABILE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DIRECT OR INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM THE USE OF THE WEBSITE. FAMILY HEIRLOOM ARTS, LLC AND ITS AGENTS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE AND ANY USE THEREOF AND MAKE NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THIS WEBSITE’S CONTENT OR THE CONTENT OF ANY SITES LINKED TO THIS WEBSITE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR BEST JUDGMENT AND EXERCISE CAUTION WHERE APPROPRIATE.
- Restrictions: You agree not to use the Website for the following:
- publishing any website material in any media;
- using the website in a way that is damaging to the website;
- using the website contrary to applicable laws and regulations;
- to post or otherwise transmit information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages, tags, or other materials (“Content”) that is patently offensive and/or promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual, harasses or advocates harassment of another person, exploit people in a sexual or violent manner or contains violence, pornography, sexually explicit material or offensive subject matter;
- promotes information that you know is false or misleading or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
- violates any intellectual property or other proprietary right of any third party, including Content that promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person’s copyrighted work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
- involves the transmission of “junk mail,” “chain letters,” or unsolicited mass mailing, instant messaging, “spamming,” or “spamming”.
- Indemnity: You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Family Heirloom Arts, LLC, and without exception or limitation, its subsidiaries, affiliates, subcontractors, officers, directors, employees, consultants, representatives and agents, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorneys’ fees and costs) arising from: (i), any use of and access to the Website; (ii), any violation of any term of this Agreement; or, (iii), any violation of any third party right, including, without limitation, any copyright, property, or privacy right. This defense and indemnification obligation will survive this Agreement and any use of the Website.
- Statute of Limitations: You agree that, regardless of any state or federal statute, or law, to the contrary, any claims or causes of action arising out of or related to use of the Website, or this Agreement must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or it shall be forever barred.
- Governing Law & Jurisdiction: These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of Oregon and you submit to the jurisdiction of the State of Oregon, County of Multnomah for the resolution of any disputes.